A little writing goes a long way….
Did you know that writing/journaling can be used as a therapeutic tool? Writing can help you process and understand your feelings. When you give yourself permission to reflect and feel, you give yourself the opportunity to heal!
This notebook was designed by a survivor of domestic violence because surviving is just the beginning. There is life after domestic violence – not just surviving.
This eye catching design incorporates:
1) camouflage: since in times of danger, camouflage helps keep you hidden, increasing the chance of surviving
2) the color purple: for domestic violence awareness and the bravery needed to escape and start living again
3) the color green: for the needed growth, renewal of self, and peace
4) the color gold: for the earned success and wisdom and
5) a teacup: to relax and build healthy connections with self and others.
When you purchase this spiral notebook with ruled line paper that is a perfect companion in everyday life, you help support a community of women who have experienced domestic violence.
.: 118 ruled line single pages
.: Front cover print
.: Black back cover